Bittersweet Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+7
CazzaStrife
Erisonii
VanitasNomsChaky
Apathy
DeathByHarmony
xMoji
xKibou
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  xKibou Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:48 pm

So, as the topic says, introduce yourself.

Hey, I'm Anna, but you can call me Jolly. (I wouldn't mind you calling me Anna though xD) currently 15 years old, and residing in upstate New York. New York, it rocks your socks. My birthday is November 13th, and I don't bite...unless you want me too ;D
Rikai. It's my OTP. Although I'm starting to get into SoRoku. (Harmy, I blame you >>)
Uhmm... I'm learning to speak German, and might possibly go to Germany for a month next year for a foreign exchange program o: I also take 2nd year Spanish.
Random fact about me? I think Andy from Toy Story 3 (And the third movie ONLY) is pretty hot.
Oh, and my character representative is Rinoa c:
xKibou
xKibou
Admin

https://bittersweetillusions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  xMoji Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Hellooooo ~! I'm Rachel (:! You can call me Rachel, or Moji. Whatever Floats you boat ;D
I also live in New York.... but about 5 hours away from Jolly ( LOL IT SUCKS )
I'm 15, turning 16 in less then 2 months. I love to Dance, Cook, and write. I play the violin, and i've been learning italian for 4 years. Io non parlo italiano bene ^^''

I'm Italian, Russian, Norwegeon (sp?), and Polish xD... Mostly Italian and Russian though xD I find it funny how i know about 90% of the members here. WE'RE ALL BFFLS ;DD

Lately, my current obsession is Mabinogi xD Idk why, but it's addicting |D
Yeah... idk what else to say xD i think the majority of you know most stuff about me, so writing it down would be pointless. MMKAY BYE ;D
xMoji
xMoji

https://www.youtube.com/user/xmoji

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathByHarmony Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:00 pm

HI JOLLY. HI MOJI. <3

To anyone who doesn't know me, I'm Harmony but mostly everyone calls me Harmy for short. Which ever you prefer.
I'm Native American & Irish. I live in the U.S., I'm 17, and I blow candles every year on June 11th C;
My favorite pairing is Namora. I used to edit a lot with KH footage but I've kind of converted to more (Korean) K-editing now.
I'm currently learning to speak and write Korean o: SYMBOLS ARE VERY CONFUSING |D I hope to visit there one day. 83
DeathByHarmony
DeathByHarmony

https://www.youtube.com/user/DeathByHarmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Apathy Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:39 pm

I know everyone except for two people. 8D -feels popular-
I AM BRITTNEY. I live in California and I'm 15. Neutral I'm Irish, Native American, Mexican and like 2% Korean(This isn't important though >_> I didn't even know til like a month ago <_<...WHY DON'T I KNOW MY OWN RACES?! D: but yea...thats all of them >___>....) I hate most of the girls from KH D: I like SoRoku 8D SOROKU YES. YEEEESSS. -shoves SoRoku in faces- I never played FF but I think Reno is cute 8D idc for any of the other guys. D:< Idk what else to say, this was all so random. D:
Apathy
Apathy

Back to top Go down

Post  VanitasNomsChaky Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:21 pm

D8 -Has to post again- Where did my post go? -Kicks computer-

LOL Most of you know me, but for those who don't:
Hiya! 8D I'm Chaky, or at least thats what everyone calls me. I am thirteen years young, being born on June 3rd. c: I live in California (epically 40 minutes away from Brittney <333) and I like to films trees. Editing is my passion and I wish to become a director. 8D -Waves camera- I'm still learning Spanish and I found out that I can't speak it all too much. xD I can understand when someone writes or speaks to me though. o.o
I happen to be Irish and German with...something else. I have no clue what my dad is since he always tells me differently. D8<
SoRoku is ok x: Roxiri still pwns though. <3 And Soqua. 8D
PS: I make typos galore. Half I don't notice until a few days after they are made. xD
VanitasNomsChaky
VanitasNomsChaky

Back to top Go down

Post  Apathy Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:20 pm

VanitasNomsChaky wrote:D8 -Has to post again- Where did my post go? -Kicks computer-

LOL Most of you know me, but for those who don't:
Hiya! 8D I'm Chaky, or at least thats what everyone calls me. I am thirteen years young, being born on June 3rd. c: I live in California (epically 40 minutes away from Brittney <333) and I like to films trees. Editing is my passion and I wish to become a director. 8D -Waves camera- I'm still learning Spanish and I found out that I can't speak it all too much. xD I can understand when someone writes or speaks to me though. o.o
I happen to be Irish and German with...something else. I have no clue what my dad is since he always tells me differently. D8<
SoRoku is ok x: Roxiri still pwns though. <3 And Soqua. 8D
PS: I make typos galore. Half I don't notice until a few days after they are made. xD

My cat's birthday is June 2 >_>
Apathy
Apathy

Back to top Go down

Post  xKibou Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:36 pm

LOLBRITTNEYXD
xKibou
xKibou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erisonii Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Wow, I'm late to the intro party. O_O

Hi, peoples. I'm Vanessa, and I have a variety of nicknames, but since my username is Erisonii, you can call me that or Eri for short (and to think when I was little, I was upset because I didn't have any good nicknames; now I have several XD).
I'm 20 years of age, though if I were a character in something, a running gag with me would be that I always look younger than I actually am. And it's not due to makeup, facewash, etc. I'm 5'2" at most, so I'm pretty short, and my face (despite my horrid dark circles under my eyes) still looks very young. So everyone always thinks I'm somewhere in my high school years, like 15 - 17. I'll take that, since it means I naturally look that young. ^^
I love editing, and ADORE editing with tragedy, so I knew BSI would be a studio that was right up my alley. >:3
The two things I wish I could improve in my editing, though, are my storytelling ability, and my masking ability. I want to be as incredible as editors like MissAlyvia, FeraNelia, and jafrank88, to name a few, all of whom do such flawless masking in their vids, and Alyvia and Fera and master storytellers whom I adore greatly.

...Methinks that's all. Surprised
Erisonii
Erisonii

Back to top Go down

Post  xKibou Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:42 pm

Eri, you're name is Vanessa? I've always LOVED that name <3
ohhey, another short person 8D -5'0-

xKibou
xKibou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VanitasNomsChaky Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:38 am

Lol Brittney ily <3

and We are the same height Eri. >_>
VanitasNomsChaky
VanitasNomsChaky

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathByHarmony Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:10 pm

Cept for Harmy. Harmy is 5'4 <8D -waves "Taller Than You" banner- |D
DeathByHarmony
DeathByHarmony

https://www.youtube.com/user/DeathByHarmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Apathy Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:02 am

-5'3 and a half- >8D
Apathy
Apathy

Back to top Go down

Post  CazzaStrife Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Oh dear I'm late Shocked
Well I'm Cazza (you can call me that or Joy because Joyce is my middle name xD), I'm from England, I don't know how tall I am xD I'm 14, obsessed with video games, obsessed with Pixar and I love to experiment with video making.
I represent Lightning and Lightning x Snow is my OTP (though I don't really like Snow.. lol)
I think I know most of you here o.o To those I don't know yet, hai thar letsbefriends 8D
CazzaStrife
CazzaStrife

Back to top Go down

Post  xKibou Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:47 pm

I think I'm the shortest one here ._.;
-waves funsized flag- <8D
xKibou
xKibou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VanitasNomsChaky Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:55 am

Hai Thar Cazza. :B

JOLLEH IS FUNSIZED 8D
VanitasNomsChaky
VanitasNomsChaky

Back to top Go down

Post  Oceananix Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:11 am

HELLO DEAR PEOPLE!
Ok, let me stop and redo this. Too much chocolate milk has gotten to my brain. Moving on from my rambling, I'm Boa. :3 Jolly had asked me if I'd like to join, and you guys already know I said yus, but I should introduce myself to be all epic anyways. I'm fifteen and have been editing for... too long. =~= How long is too long? Dun ask me but it's LONG. -shot- And I get shot a lot and typo a lot so I hope you don't mind the amazing fails I can produce.
|D I look forward to working with everyone here. I'm subbed to most of you and I know just how amazing at editing you guys are so... yah! <3 NICE TO MEET YOU!
Oceananix
Oceananix

https://www.youtube.com/user/Oceananix

Back to top Go down

Post  xKibou Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:18 am

Boa! Your font may be small, but mine is small and violet. Ohyeah.
And welcome~!
xKibou
xKibou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VanitasNomsChaky Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Boa. Very Happy
Mine is big. >.>
VanitasNomsChaky
VanitasNomsChaky

Back to top Go down

Post  daargit Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:30 pm

Newbie here!
--Wow, all of you folks learning languages and all that. xD And here I am taking French just to get the high school credit. I feel so uncultured.
Let's see, quick intro... I'm James -- short for James-Madison (yes, that's my full first name) -- and most people call me JM, but that's up to you. c: I'm a pansexual gender-queer and LGBT rights activist, I'll be eighteen in January, I'm 4'11", I read, draw, play video games, RP and eat a lot. Most of my time goes into writing, though; the goal is to get a college degree in literature and publish a few books.
I'm so excited to be in this studio! I've been watching you guys for a while, and your work is just stunning! I can't wait to work with and learn from each of you!
daargit
daargit

http://dargit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xKibou Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Hey James! Seems like you're the oldest here so far C: And pansexual... That's when you don't care about appearance or anything, right? Just personality? I'm probably wrong, but... xD
Oh my god, I'm actually taller than someone! FINALLY. You write? o: What genre?
xKibou
xKibou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  daargit Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:43 pm

xKibou wrote:Hey James! Seems like you're the oldest here so far C: And pansexual... That's when you don't care about appearance or anything, right? Just personality? I'm probably wrong, but... xD
Oh my god, I'm actually taller than someone! FINALLY. You write? o: What genre?

Haha, seems so. xD I shake my fist at all you wippersnappers who are taller than me.
You're on the right track! Pansexual is when you're completely gender blind. For instance, I can be just as attracted to a man as a woman, a transgendered man to a transgendered girl, someone who is gender queer... so on and so forth. The gender spectrum is immense -- basically claiming to be pansexual means that I really don't care, just as long as you aren't rude. xD
Um... I write a lot of modern fiction, some sci-fi, and slam/spoken word poetry. Right now my big project is a Kingdom Hearts fan fiction. ^^

Edit: Oh, I should add (since I just went over the studio rules) that I do swear quite often, especially after I get to know people a little better. I'll make an honest effort to refrain from doing so, but sometimes when things get casual I get comfortable and slip up, so... Just putting out a fair warning, and I apologize in advance.
daargit
daargit

Back to top Go down

Post  VanitasNomsChaky Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:38 am

WELCOME JAMES<3
I love this studio. It makes me feel so tall.
VanitasNomsChaky
VanitasNomsChaky

Back to top Go down

Post  xKibou Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:54 pm

And James, that's fine if you do, but like... as long as you aren't dropping the F-bomb every sentence, then it's fine xD
xKibou
xKibou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xMoji Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:13 pm

- - - - - ☆ - - - - -

Hello James !
I'm Rachel (:

I see you roleplay ;o Might I ask where? I know a few sites, and if you happen to do it the same place I do, we should do one together Very Happy
-andi'mnotthatshortsohightisirreleventtome-

LOOK, I HAVE PRETTY POSTS TOO :DD

- - - - - ☆ - - - - -
xMoji
xMoji

https://www.youtube.com/user/xmoji

Back to top Go down

Post  daargit Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Great to meet you, Rachel!
Ah, I Admin for a Final Fantasy RP group on tumblr. That's where most of my RPing is done these days.
daargit
daargit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum